FiberTrap has partnered with Bruce Cohen of The B&G Group Inc. to reduce general liability and property & casualty insurance premiums by up to 25% for landlords and hoteliers enrolled in the FiberTrap Protection System; Bruce can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at his direct line (516) 317-7324. To learn more about reducing your insurance premiums by taking preventative measures to detect and combat bed bugs, email email@example.com.
Our certified preventative maintenance program is designed to monitor bed bug activity and work to prevent future bed bug infestations while protecting establishments from potential litigation based on negligence claims. The FiberTrap Protection System is custom designed based upon each facility's sizes and dimensions; Multiple unit structures have an easily applicable system. The standard plan requires repeated inspections of the traps, logging the findings upon inspection, and replacement of traps monthly. Each program is unique with tailored parameters based upon prior infestations, room layouts, suspected harborage locations, and more in order to ensure the highest possible effectiveness. Our mission is to assure hotel guests, apartment renters, office workers, public facility patrons, and mass transit commuters complete satisfaction that management has taken proper measures to protect them from the possibility of being victimized by bed bugs while also giving management the tools necessary to ensure they can provide safe, bed bug free conditions. The FiberTrap Protection System continuously minimizes liability for real property owners and deters aggressive law firms specializing in bed bug-related litigation from filing future claims.
The FiberTrap Protection System saves landlords and hoteliers money through the following ways:
1. Reducing your insurance premiums through our insurance partner, The B&G Group, who guarantees a reduction in your liability premiums by reducing assessed risk and also reducing your overall property insurance to wholesale rates due to the amount of clients we connect them with.
2. Reducing your abatement costs by finding a bed bug presence it its earliest stages and only having to treat a single room rather than multiple rooms.
3. Reducing your per room abatement costs by up to 30% through FiberTrap’s national affiliation network of pest management professionals.
4. Reducing customer complaints, bad online reviews (one online bed bug review costs a 300 room hotel $170,000 - $270,000 per month in lost revenue), damage control costs including comped stays, refunds, and lawsuits.
5. Increasing your overall brand value by reducing the amount of bed bug encounters your customers have per year.
Our protection system is working 24/7 to attract, trap, and kill these pests before they become infested in your premises.
Information about how FiberTrap can help you battle bed bugs whether it be in your home, business establishments, or premises alike. Fibertrap offers a safe, cost effective method to battle bed bugs WITHOUT using chemicals or poisons.